October 2015 audio horoscopes – in depth inspiration and guidance
DK’s expanded audio horoscopes average around 15 minutes per sign. You can download your audio horoscope as an MP3 file and/or stream it as often as you like all month long. Even put it in your Dropbox!
Stream or Download Your October 2015 Monthly Astrology Forecast
To get your audio horoscopes, click on the icon for each sign you want to add it to the shopping cart widget. Once you’ve added all the signs you want, click the Secure Checkout button to complete your purchase. First time customers will need to create a password. See below for detailed instructions.
Store Help & FAQ
I’m a first-time customer. How do I check out?
If this is your first time checking out, you’ll need to invest approximately 2 minutes and establish a secure identity in my Content Shelf system. Here’s how:
- If you’re purchasing a single item or service, click on the Buy Now button associated with that item. If you’re purchasing multiple items (e.g., two audio horoscopes) click on each item to add it to the store widget then click on the Buy Now button after you have added all the content you want to purchase.
- Click the Secure Checkout button on the shopping cart widget. A checkout page will pop up.
- Make sure the Guest Checkout button is toggled on (see image):
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Create a new password and confirm by re-typing it. Please write down your password!
- Under Billing Information, choose whether you want to pay by PayPal or credit/debit card and then enter your billing details.
- If you have a coupon code, enter it in the coupon field (right side of page) then click the Apply Now button. Your order total will update to the reduced price.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the blue Place Order or Checkout button. You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes, including links to stream or download your content.
- Check out as an existing user for future purchases. (You don’t have to re-enter billing info, etc.)
- Stream or download your content directly from your personal User page, which you can access using your email and password at: http://contentshelf.com/users/
iPhone and iPad users: Apple’s iOS does not support direct download of MP3 files. However, you can stream your audio as often as you like. You can also download Dropbox for your mobile device (it’s free) and transfer your AudioScopes to Dropbox, making them instantly available on your iPhone or iPad, Android, Kindle, or Windows tablet.