Order your personalized astrology report
Ask me a question and I’ll work up your chart and tell you what I see.
You can also ask about upcoming transits or the opportunities and challenges coming your way during a particular time period – see the Details section below for more on this option.
Some advice on asking questions
When seeking answers to a question, it’s helpful to spend a little time tuning in to what you really want to know. I’ll always tell you what I see in the charts and in your energy field, but questions that are too vague have a way of returning vague answers. The more willing you are to ask a question you really want an answer to, the more you’re likely to get an answer you can use to make your life better.
Example: Questions such as “Will I get a new job?” or “Will I find true love?” are not only vague but also disempowering. The inference here is that the only way you’ll get a new job or find true love is if the Universal Good Luck Fairy should mysteriously pay you a visit.
Better questions would be:
“I have a cousin in Miami who said I could find work as a bartender there. I’m scared to leave Minnesota but I’m wondering if moving to Miami in September is a risk worth taking.”
“I just started a new relationship a year ago. He’s a great guy but I already feel like I’m not that attracted to him anymore. I’m wondering if I’m just scared of commitment or if I’m settling for friendship instead of real love. Should I stay or should I go?”
What I need from you:
1) Your birth data (if you’re a new client): time, date, city and state or province.
Example: 12:03 am, May 20, 1979, Spokane, Washington.
2) Your question or the time period you want me to look at. You can choose any four-week period in the near future, such as:
- May 15 – June 15;
- The two weeks before and after my birthday (July 4); or
- May/June eclipses and Mercury retrograde period (May 29 – June 22).
3) Whether you prefer an MP3 or written report.*
4) To ensure I see your request, please either text me or email me at dkbrainard (at) protonmail (dot) com to let me know you paid for a personal astrology report (and send me your question and birth data if I don’t already have it).
*To keep the price reasonable, I dictate the written reports. I will clean up any mis-translations but the written reports read like a transcription of me talking to you, which is what’s actually happening.
What you’ll get from me:
Please note: This is not a full natal chart reading. If you want a full reading, please go to the Astrology Readings page .
Once I’ve received your request, I will get your reading to you within three days’ time.
If I’m unable to complete the reading within three days, I’ll let you know when I can complete it or refund your money if you prefer.
Personalized Astrology Report