Lost and Found at the Edge of Infinity
The Naked Songwriter Podcast #38
The March 6 Pisces New Moon conjunct Neptune and Vesta calls us to devotion = experiencing the bliss of being in service to our highest ideals. It also offers abundant potential to manifest new life situations and opportunities to share our gifts with the world in more and more pleasurable ways. And…we have to be willing to feel everything.
- How the March Mercury retrograde (starting in the last degree of the zodiac) can free us from limiting narratives
- New music
- Notes on my Chiron return
- What we can learn from Chiron leaving Pisces
- Remembering my dad and his favorite saying: “You’re never too old to have a happy childhood”
If you want to go deeper:
- Seven Thousand Ways to Listen by Mark Nepo
- Omega/Chandra symbols for the March 2019 Mercury Rx (Pisces 30)
- Omega/Chandra symbols for the Pisces New Moon (Pisces 16) and Neptune/Vesta (Pisces 17)
If you would like to support what I do, you can pour some sugar in my bowl (donate link).
Energetic support counts too. Please sign up for my newsletter if you’re not already in that club and share what you like with other cool creative visionaries.
And if you still do Facebook stuff, you can like my page and stay in the loop that way. Sometimes I do weird fun combo platters of music and astrology there. With my kids and dog.