Self-Guided Astrology Training – Beta Testers Wanted
One of the things I want to accomplish in 2017 is creating a self-study astrology course that is structured so anyone can learn the essential skills you need to interpret your own chart and to track how the current planetary energies are affecting you.
My first 10-week live video class was a big success for the students who persevered through:
- starting during the Fall Mercury retrograde
- the September eclipses
- the political and social chaos leading up to the U.S. presidential election
But I know I can streamline the course to make it even more accessible and easier to grasp. To do that, I need a few good people to beta test the course with me – and a couple of weeks to go through the 20+ hours of video from the Fall 2016 interactive class and edit it down into a more concise instructional format.
Each week for 12 weeks you’ll receive a new astrology lesson by email. I’ll also cast your birth chart for you if you don’t already have it.
Each week’s lesson will include:
- short, focused videos demonstrating the skills you’ll be learning for that week
- a workbook with basic astrology theory, step by step instructions, and examples
- exercises to help you practice the skills you’re learning
- see what we covered in the Fall 2016 interactive Astrology 1 course
Included in the 12 weeks will be a couple of review/catch-up lessons…because life happens. (As we found out in the first live course!)
Should you decide to take one of my online interactive beginner or intermediate level courses in the future, you’ll get a $97 discount off of the regular price of the class! *
My ideal beta testers will be people who:
- Self-identify as “beginner level” astrology students (You are at least somewhat familiar with basic astrology concepts and/or are really motivated to learn it!)
- Can invest an average of 1.5 hours weekly learning and practicing
- Possess basic internet skills (you can create a login and password, watch videos on your computer or phone, and do a Google search)
- Have a good understanding of written and conversational English
- Are willing to honestly (and anonymously) answer a five-minute weekly survey on the previous week’s course material
Ready to roll into 2017 with an inspiring new challenge (and help me spread the Aquarian Age gospel that we all become our own astrologers)?
Sign Me Up!
The Beta test group is closed. However, Spring 2017 Astrology Classes will be starting soon.
The Fine Print
- You will receive your first week’s materials on January 21. Each Saturday you’ll receive a new lesson and a short survey covering the previous week’s lesson.
- Videos will be available in both streaming format and for download.
- You can keep all course materials, so (because life happens) in the event you are not able to complete all 12 weeks by April 15 you can continue at your own pace.
- I will be available to help with technical issues.
- As this is a self-guided course, you will be responsible for your own progress. If you want email support from me or interaction with other students, you’d be better off waiting for the next live/interactive classes. (Stay tuned – interactive class dates coming soon.)
* To receive the $97 discount on future astrology classes, you will have to have completed the self-guided course and answered the surveys before the start of the interactive class.