This Could Be Your Missing Puzzle Piece
- Are you an empath or sensitive?
- Do you have a persistent dream of what your life is meant to be?
- Have you been working on yourself for years and years but still feel like something is blocking you from your real life?
- Are you constantly giving to other people but can’t seem to give to yourself?
- Do you struggle to set healthy boundaries with others?
- Do you often feel guilty when you do make time for yourself or spend money on yourself?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and oppressed by what is going on in the world and wish you could make a real difference?
The time is now for those of us who are sensitive, empathic, creative and kind to stand for who we are and for the world we believe in.
We are called to reclaim our inner authority. This means learning to accept and honor our needs, not continually “working on ourselves” while we settle for scraps.
This means learning to trust and honor our desires rather than suppressing them to avoid conflict.
It means seeing through the stories we were given in childhood, such as that acting on our desires will hurt those who supposedly love us.
Most of the stories we have believed about ourselves and about the world are false. They are merely clever and convenient control mechanisms designed to enable other beings to suck your life energy and use it to further their agenda of misery and suffering for all.
Seeing ‘Reality’ for what it really is means seeing yourself for who you really are. Which is SO much more than who you were made to think you are.
The parasites are clever but their power over you is based on one thing and one thing only: your belief that their lies are actually your thoughts.
Connecting with likeminded people who are committed to seeing through the false ‘reality’ story is KEY. We need each other to help us stay awake.
We start a new six-week Book of Spells webinar on Sunday, March 25. We have
six four places left in the group. Sign up here:
Register: The Book of Spells: Who Do You Think You Are?!