Managing Course Materials on Gumroad
Please read the instructions. Then watch the videos below if you want to see it in action.
1. Use the link in your WELCOME email to navigate to the course on Gumroad.com .
2. Click on I Want This.
The price will show initially as the listed price, but once you move your pointer towards the I Want This button, the price will change to $0.
(You can see me demonstrate this in the first video below.)
3. If you don’t already have a Gumroad account, you’ll be prompted to create one.
This is super easy. Enter your email and create a password. Write down your password!
4. Check your email for a Gumroad receipt.
- You’ll be emailed a receipt from Gumroad once you finish checking out. (If you don’t see the receipt email within 5 minutes, please check your Junk or Promotions folders)
- Click on the View Product link in the email.
5. You can now access all currently available course content at any time by going to: https://gumroad.com and logging in with the email and password you created in step 3.
- If you don’t see the course under the My Account or Library headings, you are probably not signed into your Gumroad account – which you had to create in order to take the course in the first place.
- In this case you’ll need to log in again using the email address and password you used when you purchased the course – or from a previous purchase on Gumroad.
- If you forgot your password, click on the Log in button at the upper right of the screen and a new box will pop up. Click on the Forgot password? link on the left side of the box, underneath the Facebook sign in option and then check your email (don’t forget to check Junk or Promotions folders) for the password reset link.
Once you’ve reset your password, log in to Gumroad and then click on the course or go to Library to access the materials.
Watch me purchase the course and access the materials in this video:
How to access the course after the initial sign-up experience: