What’s Your Story?
“I love you.” “You suck.” “You’ll never…”
Like magic spells, the stories we learned long ago can block us from following our bliss. In this six-week webinar starting Sunday, November 12, we will use the power of story to revoke the ‘black magic’ spells that were placed on you by the stories you’ve been told about yourself and about the world.
Bang for Your Buck | Blow-by-Blow | Dates & Details | Who Are We?
Becoming aware of the false narratives that control you from their hiding place in the subconscious is a major first step in being able to reclaim your power, live your dream, and follow your bliss. In this first chapter of the The Book of Spells, we’re going to lay the groundwork for an alchemical transformation:
- You’re going to build your BELIEF in yourself and in your ability to live the life you’ve always wanted;
- Instead of reacting to the next disaster or human tragedy with despair, you’re going to feel a foundation of renewed HOPE rise within you – because you KNOW you’re part of the solution;
- You’ll develop your own PERSONAL TOOL KIT – including body, breath and movement-based techniques – to pull yourself out of old, limiting stories and step back into your inner authority.
- You’ll be invited into a COMMUNITY of support based on non-judgment and non-violent communication; a place where you can be fully seen as your authentic self, perfect exactly the way you are.
- You’ll have the opportunity to honor the Winter Solstice (traditional power day for letting go of the past) by participating in a ritual to let go of the false individual, karmic, and ancestral stories we’ve been stuck in until now.
As part of the beta group for this webinar series, you’ll get:
- Six live video classes + additional resources.
- Perpetual access to class recordings and additional resources.
- Membership in our secret Facebook group where you can build your belief, get inspired by other people’s successes, learn new tricks of the trade, and be seen and validated as your authentic self.
- Body-based techniques and visualization exercises for snapping yourself quickly out of negative story trances and back into your own authorship/authority.
The Book of Spells – Fall 2017 webinar series runs from:
November 12 – December 21, 2017.
Live classes are currently scheduled for Thursday evenings at 8 pm Eastern time and Sundays at 1 pm Eastern time to accommodate a wide range of time zones. Class days/times may change based on a survey of participants.
All classes will be recorded as both video and audio recordings for those who can’t make the live classes.
Join the beta group for this new webinar series and take your power back from the false narratives that have controlled us for far too long.
The Book of Spells Beta Group 6-Week Webinar Series – $150
These are some of the themes we’ll explore – in addition to answering your questions:
Week 1 – The Big Picture: trolls & parasites; the power of narrative; words as magic spells for good or evil; the collective story and the personal stories; why now is the time we can free ourselves from the dark matrix.
Week 2 – Down in the Basement: ancestors and family systems; shame – the ultimate control mechanism; working with the stories you inherited.
Week 3 – Micro-Stories: psychic protection/grounding & centering; taking your power back by recognizing the small day-to-day stories that drain your power; not all the voices in your head are yours; strategies and tools to rewrite the micro-stories.
Week 4 – A Simple Plan: identifying and sketching three false stories you’re ready to leave behind; connecting the dots from micro-story to family system to ancestral lineage to the big collective narrative.
Week 5 – Dis/Empowerment: why is owning our power so scary? understanding the taboo against having power and the attraction of playing small.
Week 6 – Book Burning: In week six, we’ll honor the winter solstice with a ritual to let go of the false stories we’ve learned about. We’ll honor the ancestors and family members who have suffered under the old stories and reaffirm our intention to imagine and create a new world.
|DK Brainard is an astrologer, writer, and musician who uses music, rhythm, humor, hypnosis, and storytelling to help people reclaim their inner authority and rewrite their life story.
“I think my biggest gift is my ability to take people into sacred space and give them the experience of being seen and completely validated for exactly who they are,” DK says. “Also, I’m kind – and a lot of people think I’m kinda funny.”
||It was Safiya’s life-long fascination with language that led her from studies in music, French (BA) and Linguistics (MA) to her current exploration of the language of the body through movement and dance.
She has performed and taught women’s dances of the Middle East for many years. She is also a Pilates instructor with extensive additional training including Yoshida Dynamic Technique, MELT, Reiki (2nd Degree), Yoga, Flamenco, and Balkan folk dance.